Saturday, November 6, 2010

Taco Shitty

To get straight to the point:

 This morning's breakfast consisted of 1 cup oatmeal 
Lunch was a small pillsbury halloween cookie
& dinner was lettuce, grilled chicken, salsa, and sourcream (gross)

My mom hates when I dont eat, so naturally, she picked the dinner and ordered from taco city. 
The order was all wrong, like always. I wanted rice it my salad cause it fills you up faster but they forgot it so i continuously stabbed my gf's burrito until it broke open. My mom laughed at me. Aunt flo is visiting so that's where most of my anger is coming from. The only good thing about today was meeting my gf's grandparents today. She said it was about time, I agreed. There isn't much else to say. No one reads this anyhow. Stay strong, don't ever give up, and you will get your angelic wings that you were meant to always have.
Peace, love, & mental stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment