Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sorry

Sorry about my rant from the other night, i was in a very dark place. But anyhow;; my mother had the nerve to ask me how much I weigh last night and she kept following me around watching my every step. It was super annoying. Then this morning i woke up violently sick and when I asked my mom to tell my gf to come in the room, she went, "What? What do you want? I'm eating." Like, wtf!? All I wanted was a friggin hug. Douche. Anyhow, my weight is around 136lbs, or at least im going to assume thats what it is cause i havent been able to sneak into the bathroom and weigh myself naked. I will later tonight though. Computer is dying :( Later lovelies!
PEACE, LOVE, & MENTAL STABILITY! <3

1 comment:

  1. aww i would give you a hug!!
    *hug*
    my mom gets nosey too like every weekend when i visit from college she asks if im still bulimic....
    um duh it doesnt just go away...
    :/
    i hope things get better for you!
    stay strong :]

    ReplyDelete